I am a huge Dolphins Fan. I cannot tell you how much it pained me to see the Patriots come back to win against the Giants last night. I do however, have to tip my hat to them, as they finished the regular season undefeated. Yes, they played two more regular season games than the Dolphins, but they still have to finish the deal.
In my opinion, if they don't win the Super Bowl all they can say is that they went undefeated during the regular season. BIG DEAL! They have to win the whole SHABANG or the season becomes meaningless. All the records, all the awards, all the Pro Bowl spots means nothing. If they don't win it, they will be the best team to not win a Super Bowl.
PERIOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
means more then nothing when you cheat to achieve it.
Post a Comment